Apply for an eVisitor Visa (subclass 651) online

If you are a passport holder of one of the eligible countries and you do not want to stay in Australia for more than three months as a visitor, you can apply online for an eVisitor visa (subclass 651) through Visapath Australia.

What you will receive:

  • Complete processing of the visa application by Visapath Australia
  • Handling of application-related queries from the Australian authorities
  • Free PDF Travel Guide: ’99 Things – Holiday in Australia’

Requirements and validity of the eVisitor visa (subclass 651):

  • Valid passport issued by of one of the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and all other EU countries plus Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino and Vatican City.
  • Only for applications from outside Australia
  • Valid for 12 months and entitles to multiple entry and stay of max. 3 months
  • Participation in study programs and trainings for up to three months
  • For touristic purposes as well as visits of relatives and friends
  • For business purposes as long as it is only a business visitor activity
  • No work rights are associated with an eVisitor visa (subclass 651).

Fixed fee: A$ 45,-

The price includes our professional fee. There is no additional visa charge.

Your visa in 3 steps
All you need is your passport and 2 - 5 minutes of your time.

Answer a few questions and provide us with your passport details or upload a photo of your passport

Pay by using your Visa or MasterCard or PayPal 

We will take care of everything else and send you your visa notification by e-mail

The visa is granted electronically and linked to your passport number. This means that no passport label or other entry is required in your passport.

Advantages of applying for an eVisitor visa through Visapath Australia:

Including our free Travel Guide '99 Things - Holiday in Australia'

99 Things - the compact guide for your holiday in Australia

Why apply for a Visitor visa through a Registered Migration Agent?

No passport from one of the eligible countries for an eVisitor Visaor planning to stay in Australia for longer than 3 months?

If you do not have a passport from an eligible country or would like to spend more than three months in Australia, you can apply for another Visitor visa through us. Just answer a few questions and we will send you an individual quote.